Old 18-08-2004, 01:01 AM
Roy

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 16:19:05 +0100, WJFS
wrote:

===
===Dave Bell Wrote:
=== Some of use were sitting around yesterday evening, and talk got around
=== ponds and fish. Somewhere along the line, I mentioned the floating
=== bubble
=== habitat/fish toy that looks like an inverted, floating fish bowl,
=== filled
=== with water, so the fish can swim up into it, and look around above the
=== surface. We called it an inverted diving bell for fish.
===
=== Well, from there it got more interesting, until one of the guys
=== suggested
=== clear, sealed, plastic tubes to make a habitrail so little furries
=== could
=== walk ariunf under the pond surface! Think there's a market?
===
=== Dave
===
===
===Dave I think there just might be, but how would you produce it

Cool idea.........but I can envsion a pet hamster or mouse gnawing a
hole in the under water passage way.........
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.