Old 18-08-2004, 04:43 AM
Weeble

Thanks for the help I'm looking forward to getting my epiphyllums set
up. With two older plants hopefully they'll bloom this spring. I've added
two taca's as well, a blcak and a white, so it should be a really
interesting set up.

Shell

"Wendy" wrote in message
On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 22:11:05 GMT, Weeble wrote:

Does anyone grow epiphyllums with thier orchids? Any info would be
appreciated as I just ordered a couple of plants and several cuttings.

want to put everything together with my orchids if possible

Shell

Hi Shell, Yes I grow Epiphyllums with my outside growing orchids here
in S.Calif. I do have shade cloth as the sun would burn them terribly.
They like to be in small pots & seem happiest when root-bound.
I have them potted them in a fast draining mix (Cym mix) with some acorn
leaf mulching but will grow without the mulch.
Cheers Wendy.