Old 18-08-2004, 03:41 AM
Rich L

The Filtoclear as well as the Fishmate do NOT come with a pump. The
Oase comes with a 9 watt UV and I think Fishmate sells a model with
the UV included.

You'll have to buy a pump separately and connect to the filter using
tubing or PVC pipe.

I looked at the Fishmate also but I've learned that you get what you
pay for and decided to dish out the cash on the Oase.
- RL

"Gareee©" wrote in message ...
"Rich L" wrote in message
om...
I purchased an OASE filtoclear 3000 (pondliner.com) for my 1800 gallon
koi pond. ...

Does this need an additional pump, or is one built in? We were considering
the UV solution, and this kind of integrates a UV and a filter, so might
actually be worth the shell out of cash...