Old 12-08-2004, 08:56 PM
Everwyrd

Good point!!! I think that may be the way to go... Do you think I'll be
able to see colors by the time they are a month along???

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
You could always take just 2-3 inside and put the rest in the pond?
~ jan

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 18:45:07 GMT, "Everwyrd" wrote:

In that case I'll let them winter over in the pond. It's three feet deep

and
1000 gallons. I thought they might get eaten by the frogs...New Bull
froglets are in the pond this year. I was thinking of a twenty gallon

tank
and move them out in the spring but now I see that won't do..... Looks

like
the pond for these little babies.... I'll hold off as long as I can

though.