Old 18-08-2004, 04:42 PM
Vox Humana

"AlienZen" wrote in message
.. .
Poulan featherlite model
Starts on the first pull, runs flawlessly, then consistantly after about 5
minutes, shuts off like someone turned it off. If you try to restart, you

get
nothing, not even a sputter. It's just dead. You then have to wait for it

completely cool to restart. (Couple hours).
Yes, the choke is open, no, I'm not bumping the kill switch, plenty of

fresh-
properly mixed - fuel, position makes no difference. It will die while

under
full throttle, and it wll die while idling.

Any thoughts?
Mike

That happened with my Ryobi. It needed a carburetor rebuild as I recall.