Old 18-08-2004, 05:03 PM
Kay

In article , Franz Heymann notfranz.
writes

Thank you, Kay. My friends in urg have made my day.
Would you like some of your Helxine back? It is overrunning its
allotted space.

giggle

You should know by now that if urglers have plants to give away, it's
because they have outrun their allotted space ;-)

I can give you some of Jill Bell's white flowered herb Robert to go with
it, if you like? And some of her Euphorbia cyparissius variety, with
lovely red new leaves. And chuck you in some Euphorbia robbii while I'm
at it.
--
Kay