Old 18-08-2004, 10:14 PM
Franz Heymann

"Kay" wrote in message
In article , Franz Heymann

notfranz.
writes

Thank you, Kay. My friends in urg have made my day.
Would you like some of your Helxine back? It is overrunning its
allotted space.

giggle

You should know by now that if urglers have plants to give away,

it's
because they have outrun their allotted space ;-)

I can give you some of Jill Bell's white flowered herb Robert to go

with
it, if you like? And some of her Euphorbia cyparissius variety, with
lovely red new leaves. And chuck you in some Euphorbia robbii while

I'm
at it.

Thanks for the offer. I already have most of those in profusion. I
also have an ever increasing patch of Euphorbia griffithi which my
better half refuses to allow me to "control". {:-((

Franz