Old 18-08-2004, 11:10 PM
tbell

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 15:11:05 -0700, Weeble wrote
(in article ):

Does anyone grow epiphyllums with thier orchids? Any info would be
appreciated as I just ordered a couple of plants and several cuttings. I
want to put everything together with my orchids if possible

Shell

I do, Shell, since I received cuttings about 9 months ago. They're in my 8 x
10' intermediate to warm GH with most of my orchids, planted in a fine
bark/vermiculite/sand mix in 4" square plastic pots. I water and fertilize
just as I do the potted orchids.
All the cuttings rooted and have grown phenomenally well, and two have
bloomed. The only problem is that they are taking up so much room, I may have
to choose between them and a few orchids. Despite Rob's Rules, I haven't
credit or energy enough to extend my little GH.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon CP 5700