Old 19-08-2004, 02:21 AM
~ Windsong ~

"Roy" wrote in message
......I think there is much more to be gained for donating or
giving items away to be used by those less fortunate or by those that
really appreciate it even in a state of dissrepair than filling a
landfill up and increasing the bank account.

## Amen. )

I sure did not intend for my original post to get so lengthy
especially when the only content about ponding was the fact they were
going to destroy and trash the liners..........

## It's been an interesting thread.
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"Do stars clean themselves with meteor showers?"