Old 19-08-2004, 01:52 AM
Anthony

"Oo" wrote in message
Hi
I have quite a bit of garden fencing that needs painted, I fancy using

some
kind of sprayer (preferably electric and as cheap as possible). Any ideas?
Many thanks!!
Kind regards
Oo

I bought an Earlex one from Machine Mart last year (approx £60)
Works well, uses paint/preserver straight from the can via tube, can't fault
it.
I remove the panels proir to spraying to ensure the edges and bottoms
receive some paint as well.
Saves alot of time (approx 1/2 the time of brushing), sprayed my Fathers
panels
a couple of weeks ago, he was very impressed.
Just make sure the sprayer is cleaned properly after use
and check the model you purchase is suitable for the thicker types of wood
preserver.
HTH
Anthony