Old 13-08-2004, 06:20 AM
jammer

On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 04:55:43 -0500, jammer wrote:

I finally got a pretty good look at the big frog tonight. I couldn't
see it's feet, but it is about 5 inches long without it's feet. After
looking at it and then looking at pictures, the only way to tell was
it's size. It has to be a (young?) bullfrog. It is brown on the

back,
green on the head, white on it's chest and yellow around it's mouth.
Quite a good specimen. So far it hasn't eaten my 3 fish. It looks
rather thin.

Bullfrog update: He is maturing and has fattened up.