Old 19-08-2004, 06:40 AM
Brian Watson

"marie" wrote in message

Just for my own peace of mind i took the liberty of recording this
conversation today. I did not tell them i was recording it.

I don't believe taped conversations are admissable in court. Transcripts MAY
be.

Photos certainly are admissable.

It seems the only way i am going to get close to resolving this is to
have some of the conifers analysed, but even then they might say it
wasn't their man that done it.
Is it worth dragging it all through the small claims court, or is that
the approach they want me to take, and just dont bother.

Are you a gambler by nature?

This council is renowned for not admitting to anything they do wrong.

They may, of course, believe that...
--
Brian
Sig: I have nothing to say