Old 16-08-2004, 07:35 AM
Puckdropper

Thanks for your help and the links. Looks like I've been doing a

couple of
things wrong, and will do some corrections. At least I do have a ton of
tomatoes...fried green tomatoes, anyone?!

Thanks again,
Bill

My Romas are turning quite well... I pull in a bowl full every few
days. The Celebrity type we have are just barely starting to turn... So
far, we've eaten two. There's two more that are going to be ready soon.
A little more patience, and you won't have to have fried green
tomatoes (if you don't want to ;-))

Puckdropper
--
www.uncreativelabs.net

still enjoy using the old computers. Sometimes we want to see how far a
particular system can go, other times we use a stock system to remind
ourselves of what we once had.