Old 19-08-2004, 08:05 AM
Tumbleweed

"The Grate Denini" wrote in message
Greetings. I`ve had my greenhouse up not yet 2 months but am having to

move
house.Can anybody advise on best way of taking the greenhouse with us.Its

10x8 standard effort on a base.
I was contemplating trying to take it whole--but maybe not!!
So-- will it have to be a complete destruction and re-build?
Any thoughts appreciated.
Den / Silke

Move it whole, but video the move. That way, *when* it completely
disintegrates all over the road, you can send the video in to 'you've been
framed', get £250, and buy a new one, plus cover the fine for transporting
something unsafely and littering the road with glass.

--
Tumbleweed

tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com