Old 19-08-2004, 09:28 AM
Chris J Dixon

Stephen Howard wrote:

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 00:29:02 +0100, "The Grate Denini"
wrote:

Greetings. I`ve had my greenhouse up not yet 2 months but am having to move
house.Can anybody advise on best way of taking the greenhouse with us.Its a
10x8 standard effort on a base.
I was contemplating trying to take it whole--but maybe not!!
So-- will it have to be a complete destruction and re-build?

I think you're going to have to completely dismantle it.

It is now quite some time since I moved a greenhouse, but it was
certainly necessary to take all the glass out. It was then
possible to take off the roof members and separate the four side
sections which could then be transported whole. I can still
picture them strapped across the back of an over-filled removals
van.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK