Old 04-02-2003, 02:35 PM
Melissa

Default small pond filtration

"volts500" wrote in message
m...

If you liked the HOT, I'd stay with that or the 350. I know it sounds
obvious, but did you check the impeller to be sure it isn't broken or
jammed?

It doesn't seem to be broken, and isn't jammed, spins freely within it's
cover. It will run, but while it appears to be drawing water, it either
just appears that way by retaining the prime, or can't keep up with the
output and within a minute has drained the tank. I just thought last night
that perhaps the o-rings around the tubes became weak from the cold? I have
some replacements, somewhere.... will try to find those, but in the mean
time can't seem to find any other problems with it. Thanks for the input.
--
Melissa

Remove (yourshoes) to reply by email