Old 19-08-2004, 09:24 AM
Robert E A Harvey

"Oo" wrote in message ...
Hi

I have quite a bit of garden fencing that needs painted, I fancy using some
kind of sprayer (preferably electric and as cheap as possible). Any ideas?

I have a pump-up one sold by Cuprinol, which appears to be a hozelock
with a different nozzle.

Works fine with http://tinyurl.co.uk/qqe3 . Very well indeed, in
fact. There is some sort of wax in this which will eventually clog
the nozzle. But very easy to control, the 'wand' goes behind plants
easily (I use a small bit of hardboard in the other hand to mask the
plants from the spray) and does a good job of even coating. Start
from the top and work down.

Gets clogged up by http://tinyurl.co.uk/ffqj but then they say you
need something else to spray this stuff - Can't imagine what, it has a
huge amount of suspended solids. No actual sprayer is mentioned on
the web site.