Old 19-08-2004, 12:54 PM
Roy

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 03:36:41 GMT, "Newbie Bill"
wrote:

===Congrats on the buy. What does that work out to per plant? Let's see 15x15
===liner, 1200 gph pump ....... carry the six - divide by 33. Hot dog - just
===$53.22 per plant. You are going to need some place to put them arent you?
===
===Bill
===
===
===
===

No, not quie, plants are already in the pond and I have room for
quite a few more to be honest, I just have to wait until next year or
go mail order if I want any more this year as whats left at any of the
other suppliers in this area is what I already have lots of....water
clover and aquatic mint.
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.