Old 19-08-2004, 12:05 PM
BigBird

"Walt Davidson" wrote in message
On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 10:39:31 +0100, "GwG" wrote:

in fact, I have never even considered that there
could be a problem, but to suggest jailing me for not being aware,
without even offering any education on the subject, seems a bit extreme.

Ignorance of the law is no defence. It is an offence to pollute the
atmosphere ... full stop.

As the previous poster asked is there any evidence that the atmosphere is
polluted by spraying preservatives rather than just girlie hysterics.

We are discussing spraying not atomising I thought.

It appears that you are the ones being rather ignorant.

One of the wood preservative agents mentioned in an earlier posting
contains a particularly toxic cocktail of pollutants.

I suggest you don't drink it then.