Old 19-08-2004, 02:05 PM
CrystalOrchidsPA

Domain Registry of America' sent me a bill for renewing OrchidSafari's
domain name. I usually register with 'Network Solutions'.

My web site CrystalOrchids.com is registered with Network Solutions. I did get
a solicitation from DRA but Network matched the pricing. I renewed for five
years for $95.00. A good price at the time. The only thing I am disapointed in
is the fact that Network Solutions will not upload my web page to my internet
domain without charging me to manage the account. I'm not sure what to do at
this time and NS has not returned any of my e-mails.