Old 19-08-2004, 03:05 PM
Viking Stodge

Walt Davidson wrote:
On 19 Aug 2004 11:10:42 GMT, (Nick Maclaren) wrote:

Ignorance of the law is no defence. It is an offence to pollute
the atmosphere ... full stop.

No, it isn't. If it were, using a motor vehicle would be a crime.

It is, if you do not comply with EU air pollution regulations (e.g.
the compulsory use of catalytic convertors, etc).
Good day to you.

All due respect but what a load of ********. One of my cars wouldn't even
know what a Cat looks like.
Ignorance can work from all angles, if you are not aware of the *full* facts
then don't try and offer advice (scaremonger) as if you know what you are
talking about.
From a personal point of view, if I had a neighbour who started quoting EU
regulations and VOC's I would buy the largest, noisiest compressor I could
find and spray away to my hearts content.......with a big smile on my face.
Have a nice day now.

VS

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (