Old 19-08-2004, 03:30 PM
Viking Stodge

Walt Davidson wrote:
On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 15:05:32 +0100, "Viking Stodge"
wrote:

All due respect

And none at all to you.

Why does that not surprise me?

From a personal point of view, if I had a neighbour who started
quoting EU regulations and VOC's I would buy the largest, noisiest
compressor I could find and spray away to my hearts
content.......with a big smile on my face.

I expect you would .... like the selfish, antisocial ******* that you
are.

Yet again spoken from a position of ignorance. Hurray, we have found a
subject you truly are a master at, a subject you can truly speak with an air
of authority......oh dear, is it possible to speak authoritively about
ignorance? I suppose only you can truly say. Please tell.

Have a nice life.

Thanks, I am.

VS

---