Old 20-08-2004, 04:48 AM
Bill R

Françoise wrote:
Hi,

Yes I ate my third tomato from my garden. These tomatoes were raised
from seeds last winter. I should say that my husband and I ate this
tomato. This tomato weight 20 oz. It was of perfect in everything shape
colour skin and taste.

Françoise.

Not to rub it in but I have already picked well over 100
pounds of tomatoes from my 60+ tomato plants. I grow over a
dozen varieties (including the smaller "salad" type). The
"extras" (and there are LOTS of extras, you can only eat so
many tomatoes) go to 10 families in my neighborhood.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Digital Camera: HP PhotoSmart 850

For pictures of my garden flowers visit