Old 15-08-2004, 05:05 AM
Stephen M. Henning

Larry wrote:

As I posted the message tonight, I thought about the 12" estimate.
Thought that it sounded like a lot so I stuck my hands in with a tape
to see. I'd estimate closer to 8". When I'm away for a few days I
turn the pump waterfall pump off. I loose very little during those
few days.

Does anyone know if the waterfall is contributing to the vast majority
of evaporation.

Sounds more like it is contributing to the leak, a fairly sizable leak
somewhere in the waterfall or its plumbing. Most ponds here need some
draining due to the rain we have been getting. No one here is adding
water.

--
Pardon my spam deterrent; send email to
http://home.earthlink.net/~rhodyman