Old 20-08-2004, 04:30 AM
Cereus-validus

You sure are one bitter old curmudgeon mofo, aren't you grumpy gramps? Have
you had a bowel movement this week, old timer, or are you saving it up labor
day? There is no question what you are full of!!!

"Chuck" wrote in message
ink.net...
You should know the answer. After all you know everything. My 12 year

old
grandson says he knows everything too..But then he's only 12. Are you?

CWR

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
m...
There you go again, Iris, trying to be the group's mother and trying to

make
everything nice and harmonious.

So you are including agricultural, horticulture, natural history and
chemistry in botany too? Not exactly the same thing are they?

Would you consider "library science" a science too? Do librarians ever

use
the scientific method?

"Iris Cohen" wrote in message
It's true botany is botany, but I think one can use the term botanical

sciences
to refer to the group of related studies, such as taxonomy, botanical
biochemistry, ethnobotany, agronomy, plant nutrition, etc. as well as

botany
itself.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
"If we see light at the end of the tunnel, It's the light of the

oncoming
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)