Old 19-08-2004, 08:01 PM
Oo

"roy" wrote in message
news
They should be banned

They aren't and there is not a law against using them.

and people like you who use them
jailed for inflicting airborn contaminants/vocs/preservatives

You don't know what type of 'paint' I am planning to spray do you?

on your neighbours.

Who said I had neighbours?

If you want to make and song and dance about polluting the air I suggest you
begin by having a go at industry such as municipal waste incinerators and
other industrial processes. Or how about the release of radioactive gases
into the air by nuclear power stations, and the greenhouse gases emissions
produced by destructive logging and burning fossil fuels like oil, coal and
gas? Have ago at industry and the government if you want to be productive in
stopping air pollution, but I doubt being productive is your forte. In fact
lets hope for the sake of humanity that you are not capable of
re-production - not having children would be your greatest contribution to
this planet.

Why have a go at a guy painting his fence...I suggest you remove whatever it
is that has crawled up your arse and died. (and dispose of it safely and in
an environmentally friendly way.)

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 01:31:26 +0100, Oo wrote:

Hi

I have quite a bit of garden fencing that needs painted, I fancy using
some kind of sprayer (preferably electric and as cheap as possible). Any
ideas?

Many thanks!!

Kind regards

Oo