Old 19-08-2004, 10:31 PM
Franz Heymann

"Martin" wrote in message
On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 15:55:35 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

On 19/8/04 15:37, in article ,

"Franz
Heymann" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
k...

snip
Oh, Franz. If everyone who has ever crossed swords with someone
else on
this group stopped 'talking' to them, the entire group would be

dead
and
buried by now!! My own initial sorties here were a very bumpy

ride,
I can
tell you. The hatchet is buried and not between our shoulder
blades. ;-)

Right. Stand by for the next blast from me. {:-))

Franz

After all those candles Franz, I'm sure you're a walking

flamethrower! ;-)

After all those drinks, he's probably a disaster waiting to happen.

I drink whisky in moderation. (The term "moderation" being as defined
by me) Whisky is good for both the soul and the body.

Franz