Old 15-08-2004, 04:43 AM
jammer

I'm changing that to a 3 ft. lift. What do you think about this pump?
I am estimating 200 total gallons between the two pond, but the pump
will sit in a 70 gallon pond....

Fountain Pro 300 Pumps 300 gph, lifts 75 " high, flow control.

Very quiet and powerful pump, 12' cord.

For large statuary or medium size pond.

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 12:19:15 GMT, "Grubber"
wrote:

"jammer" wrote in message
.. .
I have a 70 gallon preform in the ground. I am getting ready to add

150? gallon preform that will empty into it. (Add eventually a
waterfall behind that) I was given a Flotec FPOS2400A-08 (That 3rd
digit is either a zero or an oh) It has 1/3 hp, a 20 foot tall
fountain and runs about 3000gpm. Holy cow. I need something smaller
but i dont know what i need or even what this one is worth because

you
have to call the store for prices. I would like to trade it.
*What am i looking for?
And for now there wont be a stream. The lift? From surface where
pump will be, to place where water fall will be is about 6-8 ft.

I'd suggest a Laguna or Danner Pondmaster, and shoot for volume of

your
total gallons once per hour, at the 8 ft head. That's probably going

to be
pump rated at 5-700 GPH at no head, but look at the literature on the

pumps
to be sure.

www.azponds.com has a good selection at low prices.