Old 20-08-2004, 04:54 PM
K Barrett

Does AOL allow its members to have their own webpages? If so it should have
an easy way to create a webpage and then upload it to the web. Usually
these work on templates. They have places to add titles, add images, add
text - like your sales lists or whatever. So you don't have to know any
code. With a few hours of monkeying around and trying stuff you should be
able to make a credible web page. I'd hate to see you spend bucks on
something that is relatively easy to do. Don't be afraid of screwing up.
Get a tech support guy on the phone and make them help you and define terms.

K Barrett

"CrystalOrchidsPA" wrote in message
They said to save it in a web format not as a Word document. I think I

will
need to have someone create a web site for me and then pay them to host

it.