Old 21-08-2004, 03:16 AM
Vox Humana

"Sheila" wrote in message

Vox Humana wrote:

"Sheila" wrote in message

Vox Humana wrote:

"Sheila" wrote in message

I don't accept the government paying for abortions on demand.

I don't accept the government paying for superstition and bull shit

like
"Creationism" being taught in public schools.

It's no different than teaching evolution. That's what I was taught,
although I don't believe that my ancestors were monkeys.

You may have been taught evolution, but apparently you didn't learn
anything.

Just resort to insults when you can't debate!

It is an observation. If you learned anything about evolution you wouldn't
have made that ignorant statement about moneys. That statement is right out
of the fundamentalist talking points memo. Furthermore, you haven't engaged
in debate. You make fantastic claims about sex education and when asked for
sources to support you assertions, you totally ignore the request, choosing
instead to feign some misunderstand of who the request is directed toward.
You also avoid debate by snipping all relevant information and then posting
some message that appears to be selected at random, having no context and
which is completely unresponsive. So don't even try to lecture me on debate
until you come to terms with your intellectual dishonesty.