Old 21-08-2004, 04:06 AM
Doug Kanter

"Sheila" wrote in message

Really? How many do YOU think there are? A ballpark guess will suffice.

And,
what's the difference anyway?

The vast majority of people without insurance are either in between jobs
or don't work at all.

Sorry. No. Tell your minister to arm you with better information so you
don't sound silly when you repeat it.

If there are 1000 in this entire country, they
deserve to receive assistance, especially if they're working their tails

off
like the rest of us and still unable to make ends meet.

Does someone who doesn't work and is able really DESERVE to take money
from the rest of us for anything! I'm not talking about those that
really can't work, but most welfare recipients are very able to work.

Sorry. No. Tell your minister to arm you with better information so you
don't sound silly when you repeat it.

I don't accept the government paying for injuries incurred when morons

don't
wear eye protection while using power tools. But, I accept it because

it's
not the government's place to judge how people ended up the way they

are.

It's not the same thing at all.

Sorry. No. Certain types say a woman who gets pregnant outside of a
situation where she can afford it is getting what she deserves for being
immoral or irresponsible. That's exactly the same as my harsh judgement that
someone who loses an eye deserves what they get for not wearing goggles.

No, it's not immature to thing that way. Sex education at school

seems
to encourage sexual activity, not just educate. It makes it much

harder
for girl's to so 'no' to a guy today.

OK. That last paragraph is precious. Could you please provide at least

two
sources (web links, scientific journals) for that ridiculous

information,
preferably sources NOT connected with any religious organization?

By the way, some say I attribute too much to linguistic skills, but your

inclusion of an apostrophe in "girl's" reveals a lot about you.

Yep, when you have no arguments then pick out an error in typing or
spelling or putting an apostrophe in the wrong place. Insults replace
the need to have valid arguments.

I have lived and I have grandchildren and friends with grandchildren, so
I do know what is going on. Experience counts you know.

Based on your comments thus far, I'd bet a week's pay that you were a
grandmother when you were 30.