Old 21-08-2004, 04:55 AM
paghat

In article , Sheila
wrote:

Vox Humana wrote:

"Sheila" wrote in message

Vox Humana wrote:

"Sheila" wrote in message

I don't accept the government paying for abortions on demand.

I don't accept the government paying for superstition and bull shit like
"Creationism" being taught in public schools.

It's no different than teaching evolution. That's what I was taught,
although I don't believe that my ancestors were monkeys.

You may have been taught evolution, but apparently you didn't learn
anything.

Just resort to insults when you can't debate!

When someone says fire is a liquid they cannot be debated. You said
evolution would mean your ancestors would have to have been monkeys, which
shows you are too devoid of even rudimentary education to be worthy of
debate. Noting that you you have not even a teency education in the matter
is not Vox insulting you either. It's just an obvious fact. You're not
capable of debate without at least knowing a LITTLE bit about what you
speak. You have shown you know nothing. If YOU had anything consequential
to add, you wouldn't have to repeat, like a neurotic parrot, "Arrp, you
insulted me, Arrp, you insulted me" every time you're caught out saying
something that is merely Dunceville Central.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"