Old 21-08-2004, 07:12 AM
Franz Heymann

"Martin" wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 20:32:31 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

"Martin" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 10:16:28 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

"Walt Davidson" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 20:01:45 +0100, "Oo"
wrote:

THANKS to those who responded with *useful* and informative

info.

I believe my response was both useful and informative. If my

advice
is followed, it will help you to avoid being prosecuted.
:-)

And I believe in the tooth fairy.

LOL still hoping to find a silver sixpence under your pillow?

The fairy cheated me. I only won threepence per tooth.

but in those days for threepence you could buy a pint and have

change
for the tram ride home :-)
I find it hard to believe that beer was only a shilling a pint, when

left school.

The students' favourite in Cape Town was Castle Special at 11d per
quart. Students did not waste their time drinking pints.

Franz