Old 21-08-2004, 12:39 PM
Ros Butt

I have to say that I am having the best crop ever of Gardeners Delight
toms, especially the ones in the greenhouse, they are so sweet and cropping
heavily. The 'spares' I planted outside are nowhere near as tasty and are
obviously behind the greenhouse ones.

I grow the greenhouse ones in pots in gravel trays, watering from the
bottom, (rain water only) then feed weekly from the top. The outside ones,
along with the other veg, are watered from the tap on a watering system,
apart from when it rains. I personally feel that the rainwater is the
secret of the taste, but maybe others have different opinions on that?

Regards
Ros

Chichester
West Sussex, UK.