Old 21-08-2004, 02:15 PM
Doug Kanter

"Sheila" wrote in message

You can not believe in evolution and still believe in science.

What??? You don't think evolution falls into the broad category of
"science"??? If that's the case, does it come under the heading of quilting,
or what?

Some science is junk science and some is not.

There's clear evidence that the genetic aspects of diabetes may be related
to the geographical and resulting dietary paths taken by some of our
ancestors. It suggests that we have to evolve (read "adjust") to the food
supply we have now. Junk science?

Meanwhile, there's
no evidence that we existed in our present form millions of years ago.

So,
what do you suppose Adam & Eve looked like?

How long ago did Adam and Eve live?

How long doYOU think they lived? I have no idea, nor does it seem important.