Old 21-08-2004, 02:25 PM
Doug Kanter

"Sheila" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

"Sheila" wrote in message

Vox Humana wrote:

"Sheila" wrote in message

I don't accept the government paying for abortions on demand.

I don't accept the government paying for superstition and bull shit

like
"Creationism" being taught in public schools.

It's no different than teaching evolution. That's what I was taught,
although I don't believe that my ancestors were monkeys.

In that case, there must be a few thousand scientists whose academic

major
was lying. Are their irrefutable findings influenced by the devil?

Where is the science that shows irrefutable findings for evolution?

Don't read much, eh? Let me guess: The limeberry is filled with sin. Can't
go there.