Old 21-08-2004, 10:24 PM
Stu Pidasso

Default Help sick plants!

Snap dragons suck, my friend. I can grow most things but can't, for the
life of me, grow those damn things. They're finicky and too much bother in
my opinion.....

"Reo" wrote in message
Okay I'll try again with another subject title!

I saw "Sunsatia Peach - Nemesia" at the nursery last week -- they look
like little snap dragons. They were totally healthy and beautiful,
chalk-full of flowers.

Now they're all dying!!

I put a few in the ground (with high quality potting soil) and the
others I placed into larger pots with potting soil. Immediately they
started to "fall" as if someone sat in the middle of them. Most also
lost all their flowers, overnight!

I'm in So CA where temperature has been 75-82 or so. They have been in
full sun, though I had some in partial shade and that didn't help
either. I've tried watering more and watering less... and nothing helps.

Suggestions? Experiences? Comments? Thanks!

Reo