Old 16-08-2004, 09:03 PM
Kenni Judd

I tried the "alpha" deal -- doesn't work, the orchids resent it or something
G. [More seriously, even a small hobbyhouse has microclimates -- the
differences may be too small for us mere humans to detect, but the orchids
can tell.].
--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

"Wendy" wrote in message
On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 00:18:39 GMT, DaveA wrote:

You've got to be kidding!! Organizaion in my greenhouse means I can
walk down the isle and can close the door when the weather gets cold.
They go where they will fit within their supposed preferred growing
area.
On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 07:20:16 -0700, "wendy7"
wrote:

I am curious as to how everyone organizes their plants in the g/h?
Apart from the obvious hi/light, lo/light & cool to warm, do you keep

them
together by genus?

Good heavens Dave???? I posted this 4 months ago, where have you been? *g*
I know what you mean, I even have a hard time closing the door!!!
It would be nice to have them in alphabetical order! *g*
Cheers Wendy