Old 22-08-2004, 03:19 AM
Crashj

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 21:39:07 -0400, "DennisD"
wrote:

I am in the process of re-building my deck and will have steps and a walkway
down to a new water garden as the focal point.

I am not sure I understand "southern" PA since the bottom border is a
straight line. Are you near Harrisburg? I am. My plan is to just
fiddle around this season and get the geometry and fluid mechanics
right. I do have plants and fish but I am not counting on much from
them ths season.
http://www.koiphen.com/articles.html mentions some books and is an
excellent guide to starting a serious koi ranch, I think. Certainly
there is a fund of useful information in this group and on the several
forums.
--
Crashj