Old 22-08-2004, 05:02 AM
S. M. Henning

"DennisD" wrote:

I am in the process of re-building my deck and will have steps and a walkway
down to a new water garden as the focal point. I have many questions, but
first would like to know of any good book recommendations you all have?
Also, I am in southeran Pennsylvania, if I was smart (not often I hear that)
would I wait until next spring or start it now and would you add any
plants/fish this year? TIA

In the Berks/Lancaster area there are four good but very different
sources of information.

Esbenshades in Lititz, advice, plants and ponds
Riverview Park Nursery on Pricetown Road, Reading, advice, plants, ponds
& fish
Fleetwood Building Block in Fleetwood, classes, ponds, steps & walks
next spring Black Creek Nursery off rt 625, Terre Hill, good plants very
cheap & fish

--
Pardon my spam deterrent; send email to
http://home.earthlink.net/~rhodyman