Old 22-08-2004, 10:37 AM
EV

Glenna Rose wrote:

[]
It's cool to take *one* tomato to a friend and have them astounded by the
size of it. This year, I have gotten several Brandywines from the bushes
whereas most years I am lucky to have more than two or three per plant.

Wow! I counted 14 tomatoes on my one Brandywine .. and they're all huge! One
is even starting to ripen. I am sooooo looking forward to it. I've never
tasted a Brandwine before, but everyone says they're great.

They and the Black Krims must surely be tomatoes straight from heaven!

I have tabouli base in the fridge and will be adding the tomatoes and
other veggies in the morning for a great summer treat.

Sounds good. :-)

EV