Old 22-08-2004, 11:51 AM
Martin

Depends a lot on what you want to grow, but it does sound a little too
alkaline for a lot of plants. But the again will suit many others.

If your interested in rose growing you will find a useful article on the
Bexrose web site http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose that discusses
soil Ph values and some remedies for the situation that you might have. The
advice given will also suit the growing of many other plants of course.

Regards

Martin Double
Bexrose - Webmaster

Email:
Web Site:
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose

"Gary and Karen Manning" wrote in message
I just received my soil test. It indicated a ph of 7.6. When I called
the company that did the test, they said that 7.6 was not a problem.

Other
tests was about normal. The organic mater was 5.4. The reason I

ordered
the test that nothing grows very well. What is your thought on this?

Thanks

Gary