Old 22-08-2004, 12:44 PM
Frogleg

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 19:27:50 GMT, Reo ) wrote:

Okay I'll try again with another subject title!

I saw "Sunsatia Peach - Nemesia" at the nursery last week -- they look
like little snap dragons. They were totally healthy and beautiful,
chalk-full of flowers.

Now they're all dying!!

There are way too many reasons plants die. Or decline
catastrophically. It sounds as if you've covered all the bases. The
only possibilities that spring to *this* mind are some sort of disease
that was present in the plants, and they were going to collapse for
anyone under any conditions, OR the plants had just emerged from
carefully-controlled, ideal nursery conditions and hadn't had time to
'harden off' and adjust to the Real World.

Ah hah! First hit when I searched on 'Nemesia'
(http://discoveringannuals.com/az/n/nemesia.html)
says "Plants are neither frost hardy nor tolerant of sudden heat and
bright light so harden plants off carefully."

Don't give up. They may recover.