Old 22-08-2004, 12:23 PM
Kate Morgan

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
. ..
no gardening today because the birds would not let me, honest, 3 pairs
of irate swallows were feeling extra protective and I got told off and
dive bombed every time I went near the stables where they are nesting,
they dont usually take any notice of me but today was different,at one
pont I had to put a bucket over my head and run for it :-)))
kate

Hee hee... that's so funny!

Tracey

Not from where I am it isnt :-))) they are still at it this morning,
one followed me almost into the house. I think - bird peeps can put me
right on this one maybe -I think that it is because the young ones are
flying and so need extra protection.
Good excuse to stay in and watch Paula run the marathon, go Paula go :-)

kate