Old 22-08-2004, 01:31 PM
Doug Kanter

"zxcvbob" wrote in message

This Bush thread has been going on for days and has accounted for about
half the messages in this group lately. Doncha think that's enough?
In each the the above examples, I posted one or two messages in an
existing off-topic discussion thread. I'm not saying that's a *good*
thing, but I hardly see how it compares to you and Doug saying pretty
much the same rants over and over and over and over and monopolizing the
group.

Monopolizing??? There still seem to be a healthy number of other subjects
listed here. Our conversation has no effect on those other subjects - not
that YOU are aware of.