Old 22-08-2004, 10:20 PM
Paul Cimins

Default Trickle Filter

Hey guys I was wondering what some of you experts think about this. I have a
75 gallon planted tank I am tearing down tired of it after 5 years. I am
going to be doing African Cichlids. I am going to be cleaning the tank
completly out gravel and all but still using the same trickle filter and
water in it. While I am cleaning I am going to be running a power head and a
tube over the trickle plate to keep Bio balls moist. I fiqure this might
help with the Cycle for the new setup. Or do you think It might be better to
Clean the balls and Sump and start over.Give me your Professional Advice.
Thanks
Paul