Old 22-08-2004, 07:57 PM
Weeble

You could add "and I now have your license pate number"

Shell

"Frogleg" wrote in message
On 21 Aug 2004 11:54:40 GMT, (GrampysGurl) wrote:

Wow!!!! That's bold. I'd make a cute little wooden sign that said "Thou

shalt
not steal" and put it up

Part of the problem may be that many don't see 'sampling' as
stealing. You have so many -- you won't miss "just a few," and it's
far too much trouble to stop and ask. If the poster's tree(s) is/are
near the road, it may be impossible to stop without physical barriers.

For the full-scale thieves mentioned, alarms or sprays triggered by
motion dectectors might help. Real or fake cameras, too. My camera
(box) sign would say: "Don't bother looking for a wire. This is
wireless equipment and it IS real." :-)