Old 22-08-2004, 09:13 PM
Vox Humana

"William Brown" wrote in message

Now, I'm not saying that Bob shouldn't have posted the messages. I just
find it interesting that he has a problem with others posting to

off-topic
threads here while he posts to off-topic threads on other news groups.

No. The problem is that you babbling yahoos are tying up server space
and driving out legitimate postings. Take this crap to an appropriate
forum!

I would be interested in some specifics. For instance, how many messages
have you been unable to post because of this thread? What happens if this
thread is taken to another newsgroup on the same server?