Old 22-08-2004, 08:09 PM
~ Windsong ~

"Crashj" wrote in message
ink.net...
"~ Windsong ~" wrote in message

All this waste and some people in the USA are going to bed hungry every
night. Old folks can afford their meds and the homeless population

grows....
^^^^^^^
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...

ITYM, "Can't" which may mean you have skipped yours for the day? ;-)

## I take thyroid medication. It's not expensive and it's covered by my
Insurance. :-) No need to skip taking it.

One of the things that I notice is the number of people taking massive
amounts of toxic prescription drugs who refuse to do the obvious things to
lead a healthier life and then want us to pay for all the drugs. Sheesh.

## Agreed. I recently saw on TV that *OBESITY* and inactivity are the main
causes of so much ill health in the USA. Are you obese or inactive?

Crashj

--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"Do stars clean themselves with meteor showers?"