Old 23-08-2004, 12:35 AM
Graham Burnett

Howdy again Myk! Glad to see you are still in the land of the living! I've
been doing some co-teaching with our mutual friend Merlyn, we are running
the next Naturewise Design Course in North London along with Mark Warner
this Autumn- drop me a line off list if you want to, you can contact me via
my web page at www.spiralseed.co.uk

Cheers for now, Graham

"Myk Rushton" wrote in message

Welcome to alt.permaculture Kirsty, it's dead as a doornail at the

moment,

Mmmm where did everybody go? Maybe its a good sign - They are all to
busy implementing permaculture in their lives

Myk

---